Bob's Rotten Head is an activated item.
- Upon use, Isaac holds a poison bomb which can be thrown in the cardinal directions and explodes on impact.
- The explosion deals a flat 50 + Isaac's tear damage and poisons affected enemies.
- The poison deals 6 or 8 points of damage over time.
- The poison deals 3 times Isaac's tear damage over time.
- The explosion deals a flat 185 + Isaac's tear damage and leaves behind a gas cloud that poisons affected enemies. The poison cloud deals 5 damage.
- It will now bounce off walls slightly before exploding on the floor, whereas in previous versions of the game it would explode on contact with the walls.
- This item belongs to the Bob set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into Bob.
- This item can drop from Sloth.
- Bob's Rotten Head is affected by many tear modifiers and some bomb modifiers. Notable exceptions and precautions are listed below.
- Bob's Rotten Head cannot directly impact Beggars, Slot Machines, or Blood Donation Machines, just passing through, but can destroy them with the blast damage if it impacts anything nearby and open Secret Rooms, Super Secret Rooms, or destroy rocks like any other bomb.
- Bob's Bladder / Bob's Curse / Bobby-Bomb / Bomber Boy / Fast Bombs / Scatter Bombs / Mr. Mega: No effect.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns wisps in the middle ring. The wisps shoot arcing green tears with decreased range, with a 7.5% chance of firing an explosive, poisonous tear.
- Car Battery: No effect.
- Continuum: Bob's Rotten Head can now travel through walls and appear out of the opposite wall, similar to a portal-type mechanic.
- Cricket's Body/ The Parasite: no longer travels through the wall; instead he bounces off it, like with Rubber Cement, and then travels for the rest of its duration and then explodes.
- Causes two smaller tears to appear and then explode. Tears do not look like the normal head.
- Explosivo / Sticky Bombs: If Bob's Rotten Head sticks to an enemy (sometimes with Explosivo, always with Sticky Bombs), the explosion is delayed but will deal 110 damage.
- No longer sticks to enemies.
- Flat Stone: Will cause Bob's Rotten Head to bounce once, exploding twice and leaving two gas clouds.
- Rubber Cement: Causes the head to bounce off of rocks and walls.
- Sacred Heart: Homing effect is applied.
- Tiny Planet: When used, Bob's Rotten Head will orbit the player similar to a tear.
- Trisagion: Explodes multiple times before reaching its target, dealing explosive damage and knockback to Isaac.
- Worm Trinkets: Bob's Rotten Head is affected by trinkets like Hook Worm and Wiggle Worm the same way tears are.
- The item's appearance is similar to Pestilence's head.
- Sloth's full name is Bob Sloth, revealed in a QnA. Because Sloth drops this item, it may be his head.
PC 6DKD WJZG (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC A7ZJ BFRD (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Vita Y8JW A17S
|Bug!||Although Bob's Rotten Head works normally with Butt Bombs and Bomber Boy has no effect, their combination drops the explosion damage by 50%.|
|Bug!||Using Bob's Rotten Head with Trisagion leads to an instant explosion that hurts the player.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|