Bob's Brain is a passive item.
- Spawns a familiar that can be fired towards enemies as a projectile.
- Bob's Brain is fired directly from where Isaac is standing.
- Bob's Brain is fired directly from where it is located in the chain of familiars behind Isaac, making aiming it slightly more difficult.
- If it hits an enemy, it deals 3.5 damage and explodes, further damaging and poisoning monsters.
- The explosion deals 60 damage.
- The explosion deals 100 damage.
- The explosion ignores armor.
- The poison deals double Isaac's damage over time.
- The explosion can hurt Isaac, dealing a full heart of damage.
- This can make picking up the item a risky choice, as Bob's Brain will always fire, regardless of whether or not Isaac will be caught in the explosion.
- Once it explodes, it takes a few seconds to re-appear.
- This item belongs to the Bob set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into Bob.
- Bob's Brain is affected by most bomb modifiers.
- Bob's Brain only explodes when hitting an enemy, and does not explode upon hitting a fire, poop, or wall. It can destroy poops and fires like normal shots, however.
- Bob's Brain never launches immediately upon entering a room unless a tear-firing key is released and pressed again, or until several seconds have passed.
- It is possible to get multiple Bob's Brains to spawn on the same floor by finding one in a Locked Chest and not taking it
- Only one copy of the brains will be active at a given time, with another one firing immediately after the first has exploded or starts to return from a miss.
- Multiple copies of Bob's Brain will float in the same spot in the familiar line.
- Each copy takes up their spot on the familiar line, but only the first one launches out. Respawning brains may end up stacking on top of each other.
- BFFS!: The impact damage is increased to 7 and the explosion deals an additional 25 damage.
- Mr. Mega: The explosion deals an additional 85 damage.
- Sad Bombs: Bob's Brain will fire tears upon exploding.
- Brimstone Bombs: Brimstone beams will shoot out upon exploding.
- Bobby-Bomb: No effect.
- Bomber Boy: Explosion damage is halved, with no additional explosions.
- Duct Tape: Bob's Brain stays in place relative to Isaac until it is fired.
- E. Coli/ Flush!: Bob's Brain will explode upon hitting an enemy that has been turned into poop.
- Three copies of this item are used in BRAINS! (challenge #27).
- In a Twitter AMA, Edmund McMillen mentioned that Bob's Brain is his favorite item from The Binding of Isaac.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|