Bloody Lust is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Damage increases as Isaac receives damage. The damage increase stays for the whole floor but resets upon entering a new floor.
- The first three times Isaac is hit, his damage is increased by 0.5. The next three times Isaac is hit, his damage is increased by 33%.
- Damage is increased by flat amounts: +0.5 for the first hit and an additional +0.2 for each hit, until +1.5 at the sixth. The maximum total is +6.0.
- Any damage taken past the sixth hit does not further increase damage.
- Isaac becomes redder as his damage increases.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Samson starts with this item by default.
- If Forget Me Now or a 5-pip Dice Room is used, the damage boost will reset.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Birthright: Samson's Birthright allows him to gain 4 more damage boosts at the same +0.2 intervals, for a new maximum total of +14.0.
- Dull Razor: Safely provides the damage boost without needing to take damage.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the original Binding of Isaac, Bloody Lust only lasted for one room and the damage increase was triggered by killing enemies.
- Lusty Blood now has the effect of the original Bloody Lust.
- On the character select screen, Samson's starting item is spelled as "Blood Lust".
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC DVCM V26V (Treasure Room northeast of spawn)
PS4 YFFE E3AH (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|