|This article is about the item. For the enemy, see Bloodshot Eye (Enemy).|
- Summons an orbital familiar eye. This eye shoots in the direction it faces at the time and does contact damage.
- The eye deals 2 contact damage per tick (30 contact damage per second) and its tears deal 3.5 damage. Tears are fired once every 2 seconds.
- The eye only shoots tears when enemies are within its line of sight, and shoots once every 1/3rd of a second when it can.
- The eye does not block enemy shots.
- Caution is advised when placing bombs with Bloodshot Eye, as the orbital's tears may knock the bomb elsewhere, and Bloodshot Eye will never stop shooting.
- It may not not always be a good idea to pick up Bloodshot Eye if Isaac has one or more Pretty Flies as orbitals, as Bloodshot Eye can override Pretty Flies without giving protection from enemy shots.
- Bloodshot Eye was originally an unofficial item which was supposed to showcase the modding capabilities of Afterbirth+ in the PAX 2016 livestream. However, all items included in the demo were later added to the final game.
PC JRFP AZG8 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|