Blood Rights is an unlockable activated item.
- Upon use, takes a full heart of health and activates The Necronomicon's effect, dealing 40 damage to all enemies in the room.
- This bypasses Damage Scaling.
- If Isaac doesn't have the required Red Hearts or filled Bone Hearts, then Soul, Black, and empty Bone Hearts are taken instead.
- Using this item does not affect Devil Room or Angel Room chances.
- Using this item as The Lost will kill The Lost, even if the protective effect from Holy Mantle is still active.
- A Missing Page/ Missing Page 2: Doubles damage, from 40 to 80.
- If both are held, triples damage, from 40 to 120.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns red wisps in the middle ring. They shoot blood tears with no notable effect. Wisps have higher health than the average wisp.
- Habit + Schoolbag: Taking damage from Blood Rights grants a point of charge to Isaac's other held active item.
- Isaac's Heart: Blood Rights doesn't deal damage to Isaac, allowing it to be used repeatedly with no penalty.
- Shield/Invulnerability: Blood Rights can be used without taking damage for the duration of the shield or invulnerability. Temporary invincibility frames from recently taking damage will not protect against this item's damage.
- The Wafer: Reduces the damage dealt to Isaac to half a heart.
- The item itself is a straight-edge razor.
- "Blood Rights" is a term that means that the inherent has the right to certain things by way of heritage.
PC NLPR B126 ( Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC 1D0V CF7Q ( Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC JN2A H691 ( Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|