Blood Rights is an unlockable activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Isaac doesn't have the required Red Hearts or filled Bone Hearts, then Soul, Black, and empty Bone Hearts are taken instead.
- Using this item does not affect Devil or Angel Room chances.
- Using this item as The Lost will kill The Lost, even if the protective effect from Holy Mantle is still active.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Bloody Lust: The self-damage caused by Blood Rights increases its damage boost.
- Habit, Schoolbag: Taking damage from Blood Rights grants a point of charge to Isaac's other held active item.
- Isaac's Heart: Blood Rights doesn't deal damage to Isaac, allowing it to be used infinite times with no penalty.
- Shield/Invulnerability: Blood Rights can be used without taking damage for the duration of the shield or invulnerability. Temporary invincibility frames from recently taking damage will not protect against this item's damage.
- The Wafer: Reduces the damage dealt to Isaac to half a heart.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Shield/Invulnerability: Will not protect against this item's damage.
- Car Battery: No effect.
- Void: Absorbing it will cause the effect to trigger, including the damage required to activate the item.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item itself is a straight-edge razor.
- "Blood Rights" is a term that means that the inherent has the right to certain things by way of heritage.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC NLPR B126 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC 1D0V CF7Q (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC JN2A H691 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|