|For the trinket with a similar name, see Lil Clot.|
Blood Clot is a passive Item.
The following stats are applied to tears from Isaac's left eye only.
- The damage bonus is unaffected by both positive and negative damage multipliers.
- Azazel has a chance to fire a beam with the damage bonus. His range is unaffected.
- Cain has a 50% chance of firing a shot with the effects of Blood Clot whenever he fires since he can only shoot from his right eye.
- The Forgotten has a chance for Blood Clot effects to apply to his melee or ranged attack. When Blood Clot effects are applied the bone will turn red. When throwing the bone club, his range seems to be unaffected.
- Every other set of tears Keeper fires contains the Blood Clot effect.
- Chemical Peel applies to the same eye and the effects stack.
- Generally, every interaction and synergy that applies to Blood Clot also applies to Chemical Peel. See its page for a full list, with only differences listed here.
- Almond Milk/ Soy Milk: The damage of Blood Clot is unaffected by the damage multiplier, significantly increasing DPS.
- Dr. Fetus: Turns all bombs red and increases their damage.
- Epic Fetus: Missiles have a high chance to deal 20 points more damage with a red explosion.
- Monstro's Lung: Effect is applied every time you shoot.
- Saturnus:Orbiting tears will be the same than the last fired tear before leaving the previous room. Hence if you want to guarantee orbiting tears to have the Blood Clot damage bonus, your last fired tear before leaving a room must come from the left eye.
- Technology 2: As the laser from Technology 2 occupies your right eye, all tears now fired from the left eye have the statistical benefit of Blood Clot applied.
PC 0FD2 LZ3Y
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|