Blood Clot is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
The following stats are applied to tears from Isaac's left eye only.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The damage bonus is unaffected by both positive and negative damage multipliers.
- Azazel has a chance to fire a beam with the damage bonus. His range is unaffected.
- Cain has a 50% chance of firing a shot with the effects of Blood Clot whenever he fires since he can only shoot from his right eye.
- The Forgotten has a chance for Blood Clot effects to apply to his melee or ranged attack. When Blood Clot effects are applied the bone will turn red. When throwing the bone club, his range seems to be unaffected.
- Every other set of tears Keeper fires contains the Blood Clot effect.
- Chemical Peel applies to the same eye and the effects stack.
- Generally every interaction and synergy that applies to Blood Clot also applies to Chemical Peel. See its page for a full list, with only differences listed here.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Dr. Fetus: Turns all bombs red and increases their damage.
- Epic Fetus: Missiles have a high chance to deal 20 points more damage with a red explosion.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Haemolacria - Acquire Blood Clot 10 times.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC 0FD2 LZ3Y
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|