|Rocks||Poops||Fire Places||Cobwebs||TNT||Spikes||Blocks||Buttons||Dirt Patches||Teleporters|
Metal Blocks[edit | edit source]
- Blocks movement and projectiles.
- An explosion's blast radius will not extend past it.
- Cannot be destroyed or removed.
- Can be destroyed by walking over while Mega Mush is active.
- Can be re-rolled by the D12 into a destructible obstacle.
- Can only be moved over via flying or jumping.
Key Blocks[edit | edit source]
- Acts like Metal Blocks.
- Requires a key to unlock.
- Cannot be flown over.
- Small chance to drop a random pickup when unlocked.
- Can be destroyed without consuming a key by walking over while Mega Mush is active.
Pillars [edit | edit source]
- Blocks movement and projectiles like a regular block.
- Also blocks flying players and enemies.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|