|This article is about the trinket. For the enemy, see Blister (Enemy).|
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Increases the knockback of Isaac's tears.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This trinket is useful against chasing enemies and enemies that explode upon death such as Mullibooms or Boom Flies.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- 8 Inch Nails/ Pisces: The knockback from Blister is stronger than from the items, and knockback boosts do not stack.
- Brimstone: The beam pushes back enemies.
- The Ludovico Technique: The controlled tear gains knockback.
- Mom's Knife: The knife gains knockback.
- Piercing tears: Tears can again knock enemies back.
- Tech.5/ Tech X/ Technology/ Technology 2: Pushes the enemies back along the lasers. For Tech X, the direction is counter-clockwise around the ring.
- Trisagion: Adds knockback, which can deal devastating damage to enemies caught in the blast.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In real life, a blister is a small pocket of body fluid that forms within the upper layers of the skin.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|