- Walking in a circle will spawn a pentagram symbol on the floor, which deals 10 damage per tick to enemies within it.
- This does not affect flying enemies.
- The trail of black powder left on the floor will quickly disappear, meaning that there is an effective limit to the size of the pentagram that can be created, though bigger pentagrams can be created if the player has higher movement speed.
- The traced pattern does not have to be even nearly circular: closed shapes such as squares or very narrow crescents will work, with some luck and practice.
- Lost Cork: Although the powder trail is wider in appearance, it has no effect on how easily a valid shape is determined.
- The pickup quote may be a reference to the Pearl Jam song of the same name.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|