Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Upon use, Isaac throws a black hole which sucks in and damages enemies.
- The black hole deals 0.4 damage per tick very rapidly, for a maximum of 6 dps.
- The black hole lasts for about 6 seconds.
- The black hole also slightly sucks in Isaac and pickups.
- The black hole also destroys nearby obstacles, such as rocks and pots.
- It can also suck in projectiles shot by enemies.
- Black Hole can pull pickups across pits, so be careful as it may pull pickups to areas where they are unobtainable.
- Black Hole cannot free Sticky Nickels.
- Black Hole cannot destroy Shopkeepers.
- Black Hole cannot destroy Angels Statues
- Black Hole's pull is stronger than the pull of Strange Attractor.
- Black Hole can't open Secret Room and Super Secret Rooms regardless of placement, despite crushing obstacles.
- Black Hole does not suck in stationary or invincible enemies.
- Black Hole will not suck in the following bosses, although they can still take damage from the black hole and their shots are affected by it:
- Big Horn
- Daddy Long Legs
- Dark One
- Gurdy Jr.
- It Lives
- Mama Gurdy
- Mega Fatty
- Mega Maw
- Mega Satan
- Mom's Heart
- Mr. Fred
- Sisters Vis
- Suture (from Blighted Ovum)
- The Adversary
- The Cage
- The Gate
- The Matriarch
- The Stain
- Ultra Greed
- Book of Virtues: Spawns black wisps on the middle ring. Wisps' tears have the Strange Attractor effect.
- Car Battery: No effect.
- Gnawed Leaf: The black hole does not pull Isaac in while he is a statue.
- Schoolbag: The black hole will continue to pull in enemies, pickups, etc. while allowing the player to use other active items.
- Black Hole is based on this Steam Workshop item by Custom Phase.
|Bug!||Falling into a Pitfall while the Black Hole is active will result in Isaac becoming headless, immobile and invulnerable, softlocking the run until it is quit and resumed.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music