Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Gives Isaac a fat bird familiar that sits on Isaac's head until he takes damage.
- Upon taking damage, it will jump off of Isaac's head and land on the nearest enemy, dealing damage and creating a rock line in a random direction. For the rest of the room, it acts like Dead Bird, flying around, albeit slower, and dealing contact damage to enemies.
- Bird Cage does 45 damage to enemies it lands on and 10 damage per rock wave that hits enemies, then does 3 contact damage per tick while chasing enemies (9 damage per second). The rock waves can destroy obstacles.
- If damage is taken in a room with no enemies, the familiar will directly go to the flying phase without performing the jump attack.
- Contact damage can be dealt to nearby enemies even when the familiar jumps off of Isaac's head.
- While the familiar is sitting on Isaac's head, it can be affected by certain character appearances. For example, it will appear fully black if obtained by Tainted Judas.
- BFFS!: Spawns 4 rock waves in an X pattern and doubles contact damage. Damage of the jump and the rock waves is unaffected.
- Sacrificial Altar: Can be used after the familiar has jumped.
- Spin to Win: Boosts the familiar's damage while spinning, although has no effect on its speed.
- Bird Cage: Multiple copies of the item provide no benefit and won't make more than one familiar appear.
- Box of Friends: Immediately makes the familiar jump, leaving a ghost copy on Isaac's head until he takes damage. This has no benefit to the damage dealt and will not spawn more than one familiar.
- The item's name is a pun: the familiar resembles the Cage boss, and it functions like Dead Bird, thus making it a "Bird" version of the Cage.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music