The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Grants one Red Heart Container and fully heals Isaac.
- Item pedestals cycle between the initial item and one of several food items.
- Upon picking up an affected food item, in addition to their normal effects, Isaac gains a temporary +3.6 Damage boost (which fades over 30 seconds), a permanent boost to 2 stats depending on the food item consumed, and a permanent -0.03 speed reduction.
- Affected food item heal 3 Red Hearts instead of 2.
- Food items that Binge Eater affects and can cycle between, and their bonuses, include:
- The temporary Damage boost cannot be stacked, and picking up additional food items resets it to +3.6.
- Has no effect on certain items that are required to progress through the game, such as The Polaroid, Knife Piece 1, or Dad's Note.
- No bonuses are granted from other items alluded to be edible, such as MEAT!.
- Removing collected food items or Binge Eater itself will also remove associated stat bonuses.
- Because this affects items in Devil Rooms and all of them cost 1 Red Heart Container, Devil Deals can be used as free stat upgrades.
- Crooked Penny / Diplopia: If an item pedestal is copied while the original item is revealed, it will create an identical cycling pedestal of the same two items. If an item pedestal is copied when the food item is revealed, it will create a non-switching pedestal of the food item only.
- Jacob and Esau: Items will swap between the initial item and food item as normal, but only the brother who picked up Binge Eater gets the additional stat bonuses.
- Tainted Isaac / Isaac's Birthright: The food item will cycle alongside the original 2 granted by the character, resulting in a total of 3 items per pedestal.
- Tainted Bethany: On pick-up, grants 12 blood charges. Increases blood charges gained from food items from 4 to 6.
- The costume given by this item is identical to Bucket of Lard and Belly Jelly.
- Binge Eater's sprite consists of (clockwise, starting on the left) Dinner, Dessert, Breakfast, Lunch, and Rotten Meat.
- The name “Binge Eater” could be a reference to the eating disorder known as “Binge Eating Disorder”, in which a person eats an unusually large amount of food in one sitting, causing distress and a feeling of lack of control.
PC QP7G Q2JN (First Floor Secret Room)
PC BXTD 87D7 (First floor Secret Room)
PC 27QM GRTY (First floor Secret Room)
PC 3YKA ZYNS (First Floor Starting Item - Eden)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music