Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants one red heart container and fully heals Isaac.
- Item pedestals periodically switch between any food item and the item they would otherwise contain.
- Upon picking up a food item, in addition to a heart container, Isaac gains a +3.6 temporary damage boost and a permanent boost to 2 stats, depending on the food item consumed.
- The temporary boost fades over 30 seconds.
- The temporary boosts cannot be stacked, and eating more food resets it to +3.6.
- Every food item while having Binge Eater in the inventory heals 3 heart containers instead of just 1.
Food Effects[edit | edit source]
- Breakfast: +0.2 speed, +1.5 range.
- Dessert: +1 flat damage, +0.2 speed.
- Dinner: +0.5 tears, +0.2 shot speed.
- Lunch: +0.5 tears, +1.5 range.
- Midnight Snack: +1 flat damage, +1 luck.
- Rotten Meat: +1 flat damage, +1.5 range.
- A Snack: +0.2 shot speed, +1 luck.
- Supper: +0.5 tears, +1 luck.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Has no effect on certain items that are required to progress through the game, such as The Polaroid, Knife Piece 1, or Dad's Note.
- No bonuses are granted from other items alluded to be edible, such as MEAT!.
- Removing collected food items or Binge Eater itself will also remove associated stat bonuses.
- Because food items can switch out items in Devil deals and all of them cost 1 red heart, Devil deals can essentially be used as free stat upgrades (on characters that can have red heart containers).
- When playing as Jacob and Esau, items will swap between the normal items and food items as normal, but only the brother that took Binge Eater gets the stat ups other than health.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Diplopia / Crooked Penny: If an item pedestal is copied when switched to the non-food item, it will create an identical switching pedestal of the same two items. If an item pedestal is copied when switched to the food item, it will create a non-switching pedestal of the food item only.
- Tainted Isaac / Isaac holding Birthright: The food item will cycle alongside the original 2 granted by the character, resulting in a total of 3 items per pedestal.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The player appearance given by this item is identical to Bucket of Lard.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC CS8E VK19 (Necropolis II Secret Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|