- Spawns a familiar that follows Isaac and charges across the room when Isaac fires, dealing 2.7 damage per tick or 40.5 damage per second to enemies it comes in contact with.
- The familiar's charging speed is very slow, unlike its counterpart Little Chubby.
- The familiar blocks enemy shots.
- Big Chubby takes 6 seconds to travel the other end of normal-sized rooms.
- Big Chubby will travel forward until hitting an obstacle or wall.
- Big Chubby will continue to travel forward between rooms.
- Duct Tape: Big Chubby stays in place relative to Isaac until it is fired.
- Big Chubby was originally an unofficial item which was supposed to showcase the modding capabilities of Afterbirth+ in the PAX 2016 livestream. However, all items included in the demo were later added to the final game.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|