This article is about the pickup. For the item, see The Battery. For other uses, see Battery (Disambiguation).
Batteries add charges to Isaac's active item when picked up.
|Battery||ID||Image||Charges||Additional Info||Unlock Method|
|Lil' Battery||5.90.1|| Full
|If Isaac has The Battery with no overcharge, only the main charge bar is filled. If the main bar is full, the overcharge is filled.|
|Mega Battery||5.90.3||24||Overcharges Isaac's active item up to two full charges as if The Battery was held. If Isaac has multiple active items, it will charge all of them twice.|
|Golden Battery||5.90.4||6||Deals a full heart of damage when picked up. Another golden battery will spawn in a random room, but it is not shown on the map until discovered.||Defeat Mega Satan as Tainted Forgotten|
- Mega Blast only gains 3 charges per battery.
- Batteries charge only the current active item, if holding multiple.
- If Isaac has an active item in the consumable slot, batteries prefer to charge the active item slot first.
- Holy Mantle and similar effects will block the damage from the Golden Battery, allowing for infinite usage of active items on that floor.
- Golden Batteries can re-appear in undiscovered rooms, including both Secret Rooms.
|Tainted Forgotten Unlocks|
|Mega Satan Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|