Ball of Tar
Ball of Tar is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Adds a chance to shoot slowing tears, reducing the speed of enemy movement and any projectiles they fire.
- Isaac leaves a trail of slowing black creep.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The probability of shooting a slowing tear depends on Isaac's luck, going up to 100% at 18 luck.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item's costume has the appearance of Gish, the titular main character of one of Edmund McMillen's earlier games and a boss in Rebirth.
- ???'s costume has the appearance of Ash, the main character of "The End is Nigh", Edmund McMillen's 2017 platformer game.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC 9KC4 8YFW (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC R2PP LSVN (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 C0Y1 9FF9 (First floor Treasure Room)
3DS 92G4 QH2V (First floor Treasure Room)
Switch GLK8 PP6P (5th floor Treasure Room)
Switch HK1B 6FK1 (First floor Treasure Room to the left)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|