Ball of Bandages
Ball of Bandages is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Multiple Balls of Bandages can be collected in a single run.
- The first ball spawns an orbital familiar that deals 7 contact damage to enemies per tick (105 damage per second).
- Unlike the Cube of Meat, it does not block enemy shots.
- The orbital ticks less frequently, dealing 56 damage per second instead.
- The orbital orbits Isaac significantly faster, making it more effective at blocking shots but less effective for dealing damage.
- The second ball gives the orbital the ability to shoot charming tears that do 3.5 damage.
- The orbital shoots once per second.
- The orbital shoots once every 0.66 seconds.
- The third ball turns the orbital into a Bandage Girl that that chases nearby enemies and fires charming tears in the direction Isaac shoots. The tears it fires are the same as the ones fired by the orbital.
- The Bandage Girl deals 3.5 contact damage to enemies per tick (7 per second).
- The Bandage Girl deals 5 contact damage per tick (10 per second).
- The fourth ball makes the Bandage Girl larger and increases its damage to 5.5 per tick (11 per second).
- The Super Bandage Girl deals 10 contact damage per tick (20 per second).
- Enemies killed by a level 4 Bandage Girl's tears have a chance to drop full red heart pickups.
- The fifth and subsequent balls will start the cycle again.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Harbingers will always drop either a Ball of Bandages or Cube of Meat.
- Outside of not blocking shots in Rebirth, Ball of Bandages is virtually always preferable to Cube of Meat, having charm tears and retaining the ability to shoot from phase 3 onward.
- Ball of Bandages will replace a Pretty Fly if Isaac already has 3 Pretty Flies.
- If the Ball of Bandages reaches level 3 or 4, the Pretty Fly will come back until another Ball of Bandages orbital is obtained.
- The ticking rate for Bandage Girls' contact damage causes them to often deal damage twice once they touch an enemy, making their first second of DPS up to 1.5x higher than normal.
- If Monster Manual summons a Ball of Bandages while Isaac has one already, it will raise the level of Ball of Bandages only for the current room.
- If Monster Manual summons a Ball of Bandages while Isaac has one already, it will raise the level of Ball of Bandages for the current floor.
- Using Box of Friends will raise the level of the Ball of Bandages by one each time it is used, rather than creating another Ball of Bandages.
- A level 3 or 4 Bandage Girl will deal significantly less damage than the orbital form, but is also much easier to use.
- Level 3 and 4 Bandage Girls' tears inherit Isaac's momentum.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Duct Tape: Familiar will stay in place relative to Isaac at levels 1 and 2. No effect at levels 3 and 4.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Methods to Create a Super Bandage Girl[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Bandage Girl is a secondary character in Super Meat Boy, a game by Edmund McMillen (the creator of Binding of Isaac).
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC 0FKN VZV1 (Second-To-Last Boss Room: Death, Four Ball of Bandages by Womb II)
PC KCCQ HTRJ (Fourth Ball of Bandages by The Womb I) (No force or strategy used)
PC ETEZ A6A9 (First Boss Room: Famine, third Boss Room: Pestilence, fourth Boss Room: War)
PC 44SV N9TK (Book of Revelations on first or second floor. Use to force load Famine, War, Pestilence, Death. Same method for Super Meat Boy.)
PS4 GC3G CQEE and RXA9 TLJM (Four Ball of Bandages by The Womb I)
Vita FCE3 ZGTT (First Boss Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|