These tables contain some Bag of Crafting recipes for every item that can be crafted. The recipes are chosen to favor more common components, as per the rarity column in the component table on the Bag of Crafting page.
Notes for reproducing the recipes:
- The order of the ingredients does not matter.
- A half (soul) heart counts as one (soul) heart.
- A blended heart counts as one red heart plus one soul heart.
- Double bombs, double coins, and double hearts count as two of the individual item rather than being distinct items.
- Lucky pennies are distinct from pennies.
- Charged keys are distinct from keys.
|The Wiki articles for recipes listed below are currently extremely slow due to internal server changes. It is recommended to use Platinumgod's Bag of Crafting tool until the issue can be fixed. The tool offers an interactive crafting table, which can be used to get a crafting recipe for a specific item or see what items can be crafted for specific pickups.|
Note that there are approx. 50 thousand recipes for each item, so this is not a complete list.
- List of Recipes for Active Items
- List of Recipes for Passive Items (1-399)
- List of Recipes for Passive Items (400-727)
These items have no recipes and cannot be crafted using the Bag of Crafting.
- A Dollar
- Tammy's Head
- Cube of Meat
- The Small Rock
- Blood Bag
- A Pony
- A Lump of Coal
- IV Bag
- Crystal Ball
- White Pony
- Ball of Bandages
- Key Piece 1
- Key Piece 2
- Head of Krampus
- The Polaroid
- The Negative
- Head of the Keeper
- Broken Glass Cannon
- Wait What?
- Broken Shovel
- Broken Shovel
- Mom's Shovel
- Knife Piece 1
- Knife Piece 2
- Dad's Note
- C Section
- Bag of Crafting