Behavior[edit | edit source]
Baby Plum floats slowly towards Isaac and performs the following attacks:
- Spits a diagonal stream of projectiles, propelling herself backwards across the room and bouncing off any walls she collides into.
- Twirls towards Isaac, sending out a spiral of projectiles.
- Slams the ground, firing two rings of projectiles outwards and leaving behind a small pool of Red Creep. The inner ring consists of 14 slow-moving projectiles while the outer one consists of 8 fast-moving projectiles.
- Upon death, releases a ring of 10 projectiles.
- This does not apply in Greed mode.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Baby Plum as one of Delirium's forms.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Fruity Plum - Defeat Baby Plum 10 times.
- Plum Flute - Allow Baby Plum to escape instead of defeating her.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- She is the boss version of a Red Boom Fly. Upon death Baby Plum fires a ring of 10 blood shots similar to the 6 shots fired from Red Boom Flies.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|