- Gives Isaac a chance to visually turn into Azazel when clearing a room. Isaac keeps his hearts, items and stats, but changes his tears to be a short Brimstone and gaining the ability to fly.
- The effect lasts until clearing and leaving another room.
- The effect can be taken to the next floor.
- Dropping the trinket after this transformation will not reverse it, until a new room is cleared.
- While having this trinket as Azazel, the effect changes to make his short Brimstone much wider. This is akin to the Birthright effect.
- The trinket only changes the player's appearance to be as Azazel's but doesn't change the actual player type. This means that the trinket cannot be used to unlock achievements for Azazel.
- The effect will not change the player's health mechanics. For example, The Lost will retain his zero health and Holy Mantle.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|