- A trail of blue creep follows behind Isaac and damages enemies that walk over it.
- Blood Clot: Some of the creep is now red, dealing more damage.
- Homing tears: The creep will move towards nearby enemies.
- Holy Light: Enemies stepping on the creep have a chance to trigger Holy Light effect.
- Playdough Cookie: The trail is now multi colored. Each puddle will grant a status effect based on the color, allowing for most if not all status effects to be stacked on an enemy with relative ease, especially if you have homing tears.
- Proptosis: Creep deals 2x Isaac's damage instead of 66%.
- The pickup quote "Trail of Tears" is a common phrase referencing the U.S. Indian Removal Act of 1830.
PC 7DRH 23W8 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC 6PK7 0C9H (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC DF60 LPS9 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 0D7T 1LMF (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Vita KJ8J XQ2R (First floor Treasure Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|