- A trail of blue creep follows behind Isaac and damages enemies that walk over it.
- The creep deals 2 damage per tick or 6 damage per second.
- The creep deals 66% of Isaac's damage per hit.
- The creep copies Isaac's tear effects and changes colors based on Isaac's tears. Some effects will alter the color of the creep without any benefit.
- Homing tears: The creep will move towards nearby enemies.
- Proptosis: Creep deals 2x Isaac's damage instead of 66%.
- Sulfuric Acid Occasionally turns the creep yellow but doesn't destroy obstacles.
- The pickup quote "Trail of Tears" is a common phrase referencing the U.S. Indian Removal Act of 1830.
PC 7DRH 23W8 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC 6PK7 0C9H (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC DF60 LPS9 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 0D7T 1LMF (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Vita KJ8J XQ2R (First floor Treasure Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|