- A trail of blue creep follows behind Isaac and damages enemies that walk over it.
- The creep deals 2 damage per tick or 6 damage per second.
- The creep deals 66% of Isaac's damage per hit.
- The creep copies Isaac's tear effects and changes colors based on Isaac's tears.
- Chance for triggering the effects works like it does for tears.
- The creep's color changes even if the items don't have an applicable tear effect.
- Apple! / Tough Love: Creep does not appear visually different but has a chance to deal bonus damage.
- Knockout Drops: Creep knocks back any enemies that touch it.
- A Lump of Coal: Creep does more damage the farther Isaac is from the enemy.
- Proptosis: Creep deals 2x Isaac's damage instead of 66%.
- Lost Cork: The creep is 50% larger.
- Godhead: Creep becomes homing as expected but does not have a larger radius.
- Ipecac: Creep becomes green but does not explode.
- Sulfuric Acid: Occasionally turns the creep yellow but doesn't destroy obstacles.
- Montezuma's Revenge: Turns the creep brown.
- The pickup quote "Trail of Tears" is a common phrase referencing the U.S. Indian Removal Act of 1830.
PC 7DRH 23W8 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC 6PK7 0C9H (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC DF60 LPS9 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 0D7T 1LMF (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Vita KJ8J XQ2R (First floor Treasure Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|