Anti-Gravity is a passive item.
- Holding the fire buttons causes tears to hover in midair. When released, the tears will all shoot in the direction they were originally fired.
- If the fire buttons are not released, the tears will fire on their own after 3 seconds.
- -2 tear delay (increased rate of fire)
- Since this directly affects tear delay instead of changing the tears stat, it allows Isaac's rate of fire to go over the normal maximum rate.
- Tear delay decreases are more noticeable and are a greater increase to DPS when the tears stat is high.
- Gravitational effects, such as Mega Fatty's inhalation or a Gaping Maw will pull floating tears toward them.
- The range attribute only affects the lifespan of the tears after they have been released.
- Hovering tears can damage monsters like Knights or Mask of Infamy from the front, even if they don't have the piercing effect.
- C Section: Fetuses stand in place while the fire button is held. They will still home on enemies in this state. Fetuses attacking this way deal more damage.
- The Forgotten: Each swing of his club creates an additional hitbox in front of him that lasts for about a second before proceeding forward and disappearing. The club throw is unaffected.
- Lachryphagy: Tears will float in midair, making them easier to feed. Burst tears will also float in midair before moving.
- Proptosis: The tears will not decrease in size or damage until they start moving, making this excellent against enemies that chase Isaac.
- Tainted Magdalene hug swipes float, allowing for extra hits as the swipe remain mid-air
- Tech.5: Creates floating laser balls that will all fire simultaneously when the fire button is released.
- Technology Zero: All of the tears fired are connected by electricity, creating a series of electric fences.
- Tiny Planet: Tears stay in place until released, they will start to orbit around Isaac when released.
- Tears orbit close to Isaac when held, then snap to the edge of the orbit when released.
- Azazel / Brimstone: A red mist expands and then contracts, doing contact damage to any enemy that touches it. It then fires the original Brimstone shot before disappearing. It allows a new shot to be charged up immediately after firing without interrupting the first shot. It does not increase the range of Azazel's Brimstone beam.
- Bob's Rotten Head: Continues to hover in the air while the fire button is pressed after launching it.
- Chocolate Milk: Overrides Anti-Gravity.
- Compound Fracture / Cricket's Body / Haemolacria / The Parasite: Burst tears will not hover even if a fire button is held.
- Cursed Eye / Dr. Fetus / Epic Fetus / Eye of the Occult / The Ludovico Technique / Marked / Mom's Knife / Monstro's Lung / Tech X: Only tear delay down applies.
- Diplopia: No effect; -2 tears delay does not stack.
- Euthanasia: If a needle tear destroys an enemy and the fire button is held, the burst needles will hover until the button is released.
- Kidney Stone: When the Kidney Stone effect is activated, the tear barrage will hover until released. The stone will not hover and will travel regardless.
- : (Not recommended) The anti-gravity effect stays in place for the whole duration of the tear barrage even if the fire button isn't held resulting in a complete loss of control of fire for as long as the barrage is active.
- A Lump of Coal: Despite the visual increase in size, damage still only increases based on the distance traveled.
- Tears no longer increase in size while hovering.
- Multidimensional Baby: Multidimensional Baby will travel the same path as the Anti-Gravity tears, easily doubling any stationary shots. Any moving tears that hit it will produce a normal moving copy, however stationary tears will spawn a copy that will eventually fall to the ground even after the direction is released.
- Stationary duplicated tears will release normally.
- My Reflection: Combines both effects. Tears no longer hover in place; instead, they will weakly home in on Isaac like he is a pivot point, following as he moves. Releasing the attack buttons will launch the tears from their position as usual.
- Notched Axe: Melee attacks will generate a hovering tear in the shape of the swing of the pickaxe.
- Technology: Only tear delay down applies.
- Creates floating laser balls that will all fire simultaneously when the fire button is released.
- Isaac's appearance bears a strong resemblance to the character Dr. Manhattan of the graphic novel Watchmen.
- After picking up Anti-Gravity, whenever Isaac picks up an item that alters the appearance of his face, his head becomes the same color as ???'s.
- This item is used in Waka Waka (challenge #17).
PC 0K37 VS36 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC F8YN 8SLD (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|