Ankh is a passive item.
- Resurrection items activate in a set order. Ankh is 6th / 8th in this order after Soul of Lazarus, 1up!, Lazarus' extra life, Dead Cat, Inner Child, Guppy's Collar, and Lazarus' Rags.
- Like other items that grant an extra life, but respawn Isaac as a different character, all completion marks earned from the moment of death onward will count towards the new character, not the old.
- During The Beast fight, Isaac respawns in the place he died.
- Birthright: Dying and reviving as ??? will give him full benefit of Birthright, which is doubling all soul hearts gained from health ups.
- The Ankh is an Egyptian hieroglyph that means "life".
- This item works similar to the item from the game Spelunky also called Ankh, though its effect in that game is much more akin to 1up!.
PC 7QVK C9QK ( Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
3DS NA12 SVW1 ( Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC FC3M LW4T ( Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|Bug!||Respawning using this item while playing as Tainted Forgotten will cause ??? to die immediately on respawn.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|