Ankh is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Grants an extra life.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Resurrection items activate in a set order. Ankh is 5th in this order before Broken Ankh, Judas' Shadow and Missing Poster.
- Because characters are respawned as ???, if Azazel or The Lost are resurrected by this item, they will lose the ability to fly unless they picked up items granting such abilities.
- Like other items that grant an extra life, but respawn Isaac as a different character, all completion marks earned from the moment of death onward will count towards the new character, not the old.
- While playing as Tainted Forgotten you will die upon respawning in the previous room.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Ankh is an Egyptian hieroglyph that means "life".
- This item works similar to Spelunky's Ankh, however, its effect in that game is much more akin to 1up!.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC 7QVK C9QK (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
3DS NA12 SVW1 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC FC3M LW4T (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|