Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Ankh is a passive item.
- Resurrection items activate in a set order. Ankh is 6th / 8th in this order after Soul of Lazarus, 1up!, Dead Cat, Lazarus' inherent extra life ( swap the order of the previous two), Inner Child, Guppy's Collar, and Lazarus' Rags.
- Like other items that grant an extra life, but respawn Isaac as a different character, all completion marks earned from the moment of death onward will count towards the new character, not the old.
- During The Beast fight, Isaac respawns in the place he died.
- Birthright: Dying and reviving as ??? will give him full benefit of Birthright, which is doubling all soul hearts gained from health ups.
- Tainted ???: Revives as himself, rather than normal ???. Effectively acts as a 1up!.
- The Ankh is an Egyptian hieroglyph that means "life".
- This item works similar to the item from the game Spelunky also called Ankh, though its effect in that game is much more akin to 1up!.
PC 7QVK C9QK ( Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
3DS NA12 SVW1 ( Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC FC3M LW4T ( Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music