- Spawns an orbital familiar with a large orbital radius. Tears that pass through the prism split into four multi-colored tears.
- It will also quadruple familiar tears.
- Akeldama: Turns the chain of tears into four multi-colored chains.
- Anti-Gravity: Tears that are floating in the air when they hit the prism will quadruple but will not move. Tears that begin moving before they hit the prism will travel outwards normally.
- By releasing the built up tears as the prism passes by, significantly more tears can be affected than normal.
- Chaos Card: Four cards are shot out if Chaos Card hits the prism.
- Duct Tape: By keeping the prism in the same spot, damage output can be significantly increased in that direction.
- Duct Tape + Incubus: By stacking the incubus familiar on top of the prism before picking up Duct Tape, the shots will be affected no matter what direction Isaac is firing.
- Immaculate Heart: The extra spectral tears share the same orbit as Angelic Prism, making them very easy to split.
- Jacob's Ladder: All of the split tears will be electrified. Also, electric arcs that pass through the prism will be split.
- The Ludovico Technique: While the tear is in contact with the prism, it will fire 4 additional tears in cardinal directions at Isaac's tear rate.
- Saturnus: Since the prism and the orbiting tears have the exact same orbital radius, orbiting tears will immediately be split into 28 multi-colored tears upon entering a room.
- Tractor Beam: Tears will split but continue stacked on top of each other along the tractor beam, essentially quadrupling the shot's damage.
- BFFS!: Only a visual size change, with no difference in the hitbox and thus usefulness of the Prism.
- Brimstone: The laser is split in four.
- Dr. Fetus: Split bombs can also damage charmed enemies summoned by Friendly Ball, Poke Go, and Delirious.
- Dr. Fetus + Remote Detonator: Bombs split through the prism cannot be remotely detonated.
- Epic Fetus: No effect.
- Eraser: The Eraser splits, like normal tears.
- Ipecac: Split explosions can also damage charmed enemies summoned by Friendly Ball, Poke Go, and Delirious.
- Mom's Knife: When the knife touches the prism, split knives are launched that do not return to Isaac. The extra knives deal only 1x damage, unlike normal thrown knives.
- My Reflection: Tears made by the prism will not quadruple again if they hit the prism.
- Proptosis: Tears that hit the prism will continue to shrink as normal even after they split until they disappear.
- Revelation: The laser is split in four.
- Rubber Cement: Tears will split and will bounce if they hit a wall. However, if split tears hit the prism, they will not split again.
- Shooting familiars: Tears from a shooting familiar will be split if they pass through the prism.
- Technology/ Technology 2: The laser is split in four.
- Tech X: Laser rings are split into four.
- Tiny Planet: Tears that hit the prism will quadruple, but all four tears will overlap and follow the same orbit.
- Urn of Souls: The flames split into four multicolored flames.
Angelic Prism's interaction with Brimstone.
Angelic Prism's interaction with Dr. Fetus.
Angelic Prism's interaction with The Ludovico Technique.
Angelic Prism's interaction with Mom's Knife.
Angelic Prism's interaction with Technology.
Angelic Prism's interaction with Tech X.
- Angelic Prism has been added in Booster Pack #3, after the initial release of the DLC.
- Angelic Prism is based on this Steam Workshop item by electoon and Erfly, originally known as Thought.
- The description and appearance of the item are references to Pink Floyd's 8th studio album, The Dark Side of The Moon.
- The description is an excerpt from the final line of Eclipse, the last song on the album: "And everything under the sun is in tune / But the sun is eclipsed by the moon"
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|