Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns an orbital familiar with a large orbital radius. Tears that pass through the prism split into four multi-colored tears.
- Bug? The Forgotten club dissapears after passing the prism. It doesn't deal any damage.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Brimstone: The laser is split in four.
- Chaos Card: Four cards are shot out if Chaos Card hits the prism.
- Jacob's Ladder: All of the split tears will be electrified. Also, electric arcs that pass through the prism will be split.
- The Ludovico Technique: While the tear is in contact with the prism, it will fire 4 additional tears in cardinal directions at Isaac's tear rate.
- Mom's Knife: When the knife touches the prism, split knives are launched that do not return to Isaac. The extra knives deal only 1x damage, unlike normal thrown knives.
- Shooting familiars: Tears from a shooting familiar will be split if they pass through the prism.
- Technology: The laser is split in four.
- Tractor Beam: Tears will split but continue stacked on top of each other along the tractor beam, essentially quadrupling the shot's damage.
- Immaculate Heart: The extra spectral tears generated will almost certainly hit the prism as they share the same orbit.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Anti-Gravity: Tears that are floating in the air when they hit the prism will quadruple but will not move. Tears that begin moving before they hit the prism will travel outwards normally.
- BFFS!: Only a visual size change, with no difference in the hitbox and thus usefulness of the Prism.
- Dr. Fetus: Split bombs can also damage charmed enemies summoned by Friendly Ball, Poke Go, and Delirious.
- Dr. Fetus + Remote Detonator: Bombs split through the prism cannot be remotely detonated.
- Epic Fetus: No effect.
- Ipecac: Split explosions can also damage charmed enemies summoned by Friendly Ball, Poke Go, and Delirious.
- My Reflection: Tears made by the prism will not quadruple again if they hit the prism.
- Proptosis: Tears that hit the prism will continue to shrink as normal even after they split until they disappear.
- Rubber Cement: Tears will split and will bounce if they hit a wall. However, if split tears hit the prism, they will not split again.
- Tiny Planet: Tears that hit the prism will quadruple, but all four tears will overlap and follow the same orbit.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
In-game Interactions[edit | edit source]
Angelic Prism's interaction with Brimstone.
Angelic Prism's interaction with Dr. Fetus.
Angelic Prism's interaction with The Ludovico Technique.
Angelic Prism's interaction with Mom's Knife.
Angelic Prism's interaction with Technology.
Angelic Prism's interaction with Tech X.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Angelic Prism has been added in Booster Pack #3, after the initial release of the DLC.
- Angelic Prism is based on this Steam Workshop item by electoon and Erfly, originally known as Thought.
- The description and appearance of the item are references to Pink Floyd's 8th studio album, The Dark Side of The Moon.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|