Anemic is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon taking damage, Isaac leaves a trail of red creep that damages enemies until he leaves the room.
- The creep deals 2 damage per tick (6 damage per second) to enemies that walk over it.
- +5 range.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The effects of this item do not stack if multiple copies of the item or its effects are acquired; Isaac only gets the range bonus once.
- Lazarus, or anyone holding Lazarus' Rags, is resurrected with this item upon his first death.
- After Backasswards (challenge #31) is beaten, Lazarus will start with Anemic, and Lazarus Risen will have its +5 range and creep trail effect permanently active, regardless of whether he possesses the item.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Anemia is a decrease in the blood's ability to carry oxygen. This can either be caused by a decrease in hemoglobin in blood cells, or red blood cells altogether.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC R8WH 6H6K (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC KSV0 MEY2 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC TNGG 06RD (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 JQM7 4X1D (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|