Anarchist Cookbook is an activated item.
- Spawns six Troll Bombs, usually near the center of the room.
- This item belongs to the Bookworm set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into Bookworm.
- This item can drop from Pride.
- Although visually unchanged, all passive bomb effect items affect the spawned Troll Bombs unless otherwise noted.
- The Troll Bombs created by Anarchist Cookbook spawn in one at a time; if Isaac leaves the room soon after using it, not all 6 Troll Bombs will spawn.
- Using this item without any blast protection is not always recommended as it is very easy to be caught in the blast.
- Safety Scissors: Troll Bombs will not explode and will be converted to regular bombs, which can be picked up. A good way to generate a large number of bombs.
- Mr. Mega: No effect.
- Bomber Boy: Not recommended. The cross pattern explosion makes it very hard to avoid taking damage.
- Scatter Bombs: Not recommended. Each Troll Bomb will spawn several smaller bombs upon exploding, making it very hard to avoid taking damage.
- Scatter Bombs: No visual change can be seen with the Troll Bombs, but the smaller bombs have the sprite of the smaller normal bombs.
- This item is a reference to the book of the same name, which explains how to make explosives, rudimentary communication devices, and other items.
PC 2GC2 CMD4 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC 1441 BKZ7 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
3DS JCLE 3AFY (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
- Anarchist Cookbook
- Blood Bombs
- Bob's Curse
- Bob's Rotten Head
- Bomber Boy
- Brimstone Bombs
- Butt Bombs
- Curse of the Tower
- Dr. Fetus
- Fast Bombs
- Ghost Bombs
- Glitter Bombs
- Hot Bombs
- Mama Mega!
- Mr. Boom
- Mr. Mega
- Nancy Bombs
- No. 2
- Remote Detonator
- Rocket in a Jar
- Sad Bombs
- Scatter Bombs
- Sticky Bombs
- Blasting Cap
- Bob's Bladder
- Broken Padlock
- Burnt Penny
- Match Stick
- Ring Cap
- Safety Scissors
- Short Fuse
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|