The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- +0.35 tears up.
- Allows tears to be fired diagonally.
- With a keyboard or using buttons to fire with a controller, tears can be shot at 45-degree angles by holding two buttons. This is known as eight-directional firing.
- With an analog controller, the analog input is accepted, allowing full analog aiming in any direction.
- Enables full directional firing for keyboard and mouse users with the accessibility option
- Cricket's Body/ The Parasite: When tears are fired diagonally, the split tears will also move diagonally.
- Abyss: Locusts cannot attack diagonally, and will attack upwards or downwards instead.
- Book of Virtues: Summoned wisps are unable to shoot diagonally, and will shoot upwards or downwards instead.
- Compound Fracture: When bone tears are fired diagonally, the bone shards will not always move diagonally.
- Epic Fetus: No effect because missiles already can be fired in any direction.
- Incubus: Incubus cannot fire in non-cardinal directions, only tears up applies.
- Incubus can now fire diagonally.
- The Ludovico Technique: No effect because the tear can already move in any direction.
- Marked: Overridden by Marked.
- Mom's Knife: Only the tears up applies, since Mom's Knife already accepts analog input by itself.
- Tiny Planet: Overridden by Tiny Planet.
- Tractor Beam: Overridden by Tractor Beam.
- Tractor Beam now can be controlled.
- The name and item sprite is a reference to a part of controllers used for moving characters and the camera in video games.
|Bug!||Switch Both the eight-directional firing (using buttons) and the full analog aiming (using the analog stick) are unavaliable in any controller mode.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music