- Shops now sell familiars instead of the usual item selection.
- The familiars are chosen from the Baby Shop item pool.
- While holding the Adoption Papers, the familiars are discounted to 10 coins. If the papers are dropped, they cost 15 coins.
- A shop that has already been entered will not have its item selection changed, nor will dropping the papers revert them to normal.
- In Greed Mode, only the shop pool item is replaced with a familiar and discounted.
- Steam Sale: Both of the discounts stack, selling familiars for 5 cents.
- Chaos: Chaos takes priority in item selection. However, items will still be discounted.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|