Effects[edit | edit source]
- When used, destroys all items in the room and gives Isaac a unique red locust familiar for each item destroyed.
- These locusts loosely follow Isaac around and charge in the direction Isaac is firing until they hit an enemy or a wall, dealing Isaac's damage per tick (3 times per second).
- The locusts may gain additional effects depending on the item destroyed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In rooms where there are multiple items to choose from, using Abyss will give only one locust for each item choice/set.
- Tainted Apollyon starts with this item in the consumable slot.
- If he dies and is revived as another character (i.e. through the Ankh), that character will retain the locusts.
- If Abyss is used while Isaac is holding an item above his head, it can still consume the item and grant a red fly.
Special Locusts[edit | edit source]
- 120 Volt / Jacob's Ladder: A pale blue, electric locust that is otherwise normal.
- Blood of the Martyr: A red locust that deals double damage.
- Brimstone: A gray, larger locust that is otherwise normal.
- The Common Cold / Scorpio / The Virus: A green locust that poisons enemies.
- Cricket's Head: A red locust that is larger and deals triple damage.
- Fire Mind: An orange, burning locust that sets enemies on fire.
- Halo of Flies: Two gray locusts that deal half damage.
- Holy Light: A pale blue, glowing locust that calls down beams of light on enemies.
- The Inner Eye: Three normal locusts.
- Ipecac: A large, slow, green locust that deals x1.5 damage and poisons enemies.
- Mutant Spider: Four normal locusts.
- Number One: A yellow locust that is faster, deals damage more quickly, but has shorter range.
- Spoon Bender: A purple locust that homes in on enemies.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|Bug!||According to |
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|