Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
A Pony is an unlockable activated item.
- Passively gives flight whether it has charges or not.
- If Isaac's speed is less than 1.5, passively increases his speed to 1.5.
- Upon use, Isaac charges in the direction the pony is facing, giving invincibility during the charge and dealing contact damage to enemies.
- The dash deals 40 flat contact damage to enemies.
- The dash deals 4 times Isaac's damage, plus a flat 28 damage.
- Isaac can dash through doors, which means damage from Curse Room doors can be avoided.
- Invincibility granted by dashing will not prevent Isaac from being damaged by Blood Donation Machines, Devil Beggars, and similar self-damage active items (when holding Schoolbag).
- This item is normally only obtainable by defeating The Headless Horseman.
- The flight and potential speed added by A Pony will be removed if a new activated item is collected.
- If Void is used, Isaac will not be granted permanent flight.
- If Isaac dashes into an open door, he will continue to dash in that direction for a distance of 2 normal rooms unless he collides with a closed door/wall.
- This allows Isaac to enter and exit curse rooms for free, provided A Pony is activated to give invincibility before charging through the exit.
- Caution should be taken when dashing into rooms that has not been explored, as some of room layouts has Blood Donation Machine or Devil Beggar, which Isaac may dash into and get damaged.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns wisps in the middle ring, looking like "A Pony". The wisps charge in the direction Isaac shoots instead of firing tears. While charging, the wisps deal contact damage equal to 40% of Isaac's damage per tick (120% of Isaac's damage per second) and are immune to damage. Wisps must wait 2.5 seconds after hitting a wall before they can charge again. The wisps deal their normal contact damage while not charging.
- Mars: Lowers the dash cooldown to approximately 1 second.
- Car Battery: No effect.
- The item appears to be a stick horse.
- In the original The Binding of Isaac, A Pony's contact damage was weaker and the charge was slower.
PC 07KA GXW6 (First floor Boss Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music