"Flight + Dash Attack"
(page 2, column 7, row 3)
(page 2, column 7, row 1)
A Pony is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Passively gives flight.
- If Isaac's speed is less than 1.5, the item passively increases his speed to 1.5.
- Upon use, Isaac charges in the direction the pony is facing, giving invincibility during the charge and dealing contact damage to enemies.
- The dash deals 40 flat contact damage to enemies.
- The dash deals 4 times Isaac's damage, plus a flat 28 damage.
- While not time based, invincibility from A Pony is otherwise identical to damage immunity granted by the invulnerability effect.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The flight and potential speed added by A Pony will be removed if a new activated item is collected.
- If Void is used, Isaac will not be granted permanent flight.
- If Isaac dashes into an open door, he will continue to dash for the distance of 2 normal sized rooms unless he collides with a closed door/wall.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Car Battery: No effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item appears to be a stick horse.
- In the original The Binding of Isaac, A Pony's contact damage was weaker and the charge was slower.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC 07KA GXW6 (First floor Boss Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|