(page 1, column 8, row 2)
(page 1, column 18, row 1)
A Dollar is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Gives Isaac 99 coins.
- Since Isaac can now hold up to 999 coins with Deep Pockets, A Dollar can give 100 cents.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Dollar can only be found from a Slot Machine or as a starting item for Eden.
- Rerolling this item with the D4, D100, Missing No., or a 1 or 6 pip Dice Room will not remove the coins acquired.
- Multiple Dollars can be dropped in the same run by different Slot Machines.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although a US dollar bill is the equivalent to 100 cents, the maximum amount of money that is holdable ingame is 99 coins. This may be mocking the .99 cents added to most products to make it seem cheaper than it actually is.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|