|Rebirth||Suicide King||Chaos Card||Credit Card||Rules Card||A Card Against Humanity|
|Afterbirth||? Card||Get out of Jail Free Card||Emergency Contact||Dice Shard|
|Afterbirth †||Holy Card||Huge Growth||Ancient Recall||Era Walk|
A Card Against Humanity is a special card.
- Fills the entire room with Poop.
- Poop will not fill tiles with obstacles, even if they have already been destroyed.
- The process is not instant and the room will not get fully filled if Isaac leaves before it's done filling.
- It is more beneficial to use the card in a large-sized room as it will create more poop piles.
- Using A Card Against Humanity in the Ultra Greedier fight will result in Golden Poops spawning after defeating the boss.
- Results in Yellow Poops which only have normal drops.
- Using A Card Against Humanity in the Ultra Greed fight can trap the Gapers after Key Coins appear, preventing Ultra Greed from attacking.
- Hallowed Ground: Spawned Poops have a high chance to turn into White Poop.
- Infested! pill: Every Poop spawns a Blue Spider.
- Lil Larva: Every Poop spawns a Blue Fly.
- Midas' Touch: Spawned Poops have a great chance to turn into Golden Poops.
- Petrified Poop: Greatly increases the chance of finding a pickup when destroying Poop. It's extremely likely to be obtained when using the card in larger, less obstructed rooms.
- Brown Cap: All the Poop explodes in a chain reaction once one is destroyed.
- Dr. Fetus/ Ipecac: If Isaac has no other means of destroying Poop than his explosive tears, he will have to hurt himself to clear out a path through the Poop unless he has acquired Pyromaniac or Host Hat.
- Home: If used in the living room, the poop will cause the couch and TV to move erratically.
- The item is a reference to Cards Against Humanity, a satirical card game whose name in turn references "crimes against humanity". Specifically, it refers to the way the first player is chosen: Whoever was the last to poop goes first.
- In the pop-up (if not disabled) for unlocking this card, the text on it reads "A room full of poop".
- This actually contradicts the original card game, as black cards are prompts while the white cards are answers to the prompt.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|