3 Dollar Bill
3 Dollar Bill is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants Isaac random tear effects. The possible effects are:
- Ball of Tar
- Cricket's Body
- Dark Matter
- Dead Eye
- Death's Touch
- Eye of Belial
- Fire Mind
- Iron Bar
- Mom's Contacts
- My Reflection
- Mysterious Liquid
- Number One
- Ouija Board
- Rubber Cement
- Sinus Infection
- Speed Ball
- Spoon Bender
- The Inner Eye
- The Wiz
- Tough Love
- The type of randomized tear is determined upon entering a room.
- The type of randomized tear changes every 2–3 seconds. The item appears to select two tear effects at once, perhaps staggering the times at which each of those effects change.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a run is quit, and then continued, 3 Dollar Bill will have a new random tear effect for the current room.
- Items that are required to charge like Brimstone or Monstro's Lung can have their charge amount change when gaining a new tear effect, depending on Isaac's new Tears stat. This can cause fully-charged items to need more charge time.
- The Proptosis effect is bugged for 3 Dollar Bill, and will only fire half the range it would normally (damage is increased normally).
- Unlike Fruit Cake, which can only modify individual tears, 3 Dollar Bill can modify stats as well.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to an old expression "queer as a three dollar bill".
- This item is used in challenge #28 (PRIDE DAY!).
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC WGGT XJVV (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC VPA3 1ACC (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 LZP9 9BSP (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Vita VMT4 AF81 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Switch A274 6339 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|