20/20 is a passive item.
- Isaac fires two tears at once, one from each eye.
- 0.75x damage multiplier.
- Unlike other multiple shot items like Mutant Spider or The Inner Eye, 20/20 does not reduce the rate of fire.
- The maximum amount of tears per volley that can be reached by combining and/or duplicating 20/20, The Inner Eye, Mutant Spider and The Wiz is 16, or 20 with the Keeper.
- Blood Clot / Chemical Peel: Every second row of tears has increased damage.
- Brimstone: Two Brimstone shots are fired, without an increase in charge time.
- Diplopia: Every additional 20/20 adds 2 more tears in a tight pattern.
- Adds one more tear without further lowering damage.
- Doctor's Remote / Epic Fetus: Replaces the single missile strike with a barrage of two consecutive missiles.
- The Inner Eye / Mutant Spider: Adds two/three tears to each shot, with no extra fire rate decrease.
- Removes the fire rate penalty while reducing damage to 75%. Additional copies will add one additional tear with no further change to damage/fire rate.
- Keeper: Fires 5 tears with no fire rate decrease.
- Decreases tears' spread. Reduces damage dealt to 75%, but makes his base tear stat equal 2.73. This is a damage per second increase if tear rate before picking up was less than 3.75; otherwise this is a damage per second decrease. This is the same for Tainted Keeper.
- The Ludovico Technique: The Ludovico tear gains one smaller tear orbiting the main one, each dealing the same amount of damage.
- Monstro's Lung: Adds two tears to the tear barrage, for a total of 16.
- Polyphemus: Grants additional +5 flat damage and removes the fire rate penalty, firing 2 tears per shot.
- Sprinkler: Fires two tears at once that almost completely overlap each other.
- Technology: Fires two technology shots simultaneously.
- Tractor Beam: Both tears are fired along the beam. Only one tear can be seen, as they overlap each other.
- The Wiz: Two tears are fired in each direction.
- Brimstone: Overrides 20/20.
- The Inner Eye: Overrides 20/20.
- Kidney Stone: Increase number of tears in tear barrage; however, only fires one stone.
- Loki's Horns: Only occasionally fires one tear in the other three directions.
- Mom's Eye: Only occasionally fires one tear out of the back of Isaac's head.
- Mom's Knife: Overrides 20/20.
- Monstro's Lung: Overrides 20/20.
- Mutant Spider: Overrides 20/20.
- Cancels the tears down of Mutant Spider.
- Sad Bombs: Does not affect the number of tears when bombs explode.
- Technology: Overrides 20/20.
- Varicose Veins: No effect on number of tears when taking damage.
- 20/20 is an idiom that refers to someone with near-perfect vision.
- Despite only having one eye, Cain shoots two tears at once with this item.
- This item is used in Seeing Double (challenge #40).
PC 77H1 T20K (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC STDX QSC8 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC NYJK 3QDN (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC AFJE 9RXX (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC Y6FY DZH6 (Treasure Room next to spawn)
PS4 GD7V 66ZX (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Vita 92SM AXWG (Treasure Room next to spawn)
3DS H3Y3 X22S (First floor Treasure Room)
XboxOne 228H QN22 (First floor Treasure Room above spawn)
Switch GBDPZXGJ (Eden starts with it)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music