- Repeatedly zaps enemies that are in close proximity to Isaac with electricity beams for light damage.
- Enemies can be zapped up to six times per second, with each zap dealing 0.75x Isaac's damage.
- Each zap can hit up to 4 enemies, if they are sufficiently close to each other.
- If the floor is wet, such as in Downpour, Flooded Caves, some rooms in Dross and Scarred Womb, as well as under the effect of Flush!, the initial distance is unchanged, but enemy-to-enemy arcing reaches further.
- Trigger range appears to be approximately two 'blocks' wide - It's possible to zap an enemy standing directly on the other side of a rock. This range seems to be equal to to the poison range of Dead Tooth.
- Has a brief targeting delay, such that enemies can close in and touch Isaac before they start getting zapped.
- Friendly monsters (from Poke Go, for example) are targeted by 120 Volt as well, and while they don't receive damage from it, zaps can be chained through them.
- Camo Undies: Enemies won't target Isaac, thus he can safely zap enemies while standing near them. However, this won't work with bosses.
- Dark Arts: Enemies and bosses will be zapped while Dark Arts' effect is active, allowing to safely deal damage.
- Gnawed Leaf / VII - The Chariot?: Zaps enemies while Isaac is invincible, allowing most rooms to be cleared without moving.
- Pause: Zaps will not stop the pause effect allowing Isaac to kill or chip bosses easily by standing near them for the duration of the pause effect.
- Mine Crafter: The TNT is spawned and then instantly detonated by 120 Volt's electric shock, inflicting 1 full heart of damage.
- This item originated in the Antibirth mod. It originally had an effect similar to Jacob's Ladder and a different costume.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|