|Cette page doit être vérifiée et/ou traduite.|
Vous pouvez aider le Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki en.
Toxic Shock is a passive item added in the Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth expansion.
- Upon entering a room, all enemies are poisoned, dealing double Isaac's tear damage and also creating a green fog for the first few seconds of the room.
- Killing enemies leaves a small, short lasting pool of green creep on the ground.
- High tear damage will cause this item to become very powerful for rooms with a lot of enemies, since they can die instantly and render the room harmless.
- Enemies which spawn after the first few seconds of each room are not affected by this item, e.g. Flies spawned from a Mulligan dying.
- The poison effect only activates upon entering a room and not at the start of a wave. In Boss Rush and most of Greed Mode, the item will not poison enemies.
MS6L 43MM (First Floor XL Treasure Room) (Hard Mode Only)
0DMW R92S (First Floor Treasure Room)
2FTP M2DY (Second Floor Treasure Room)
E3ER VEGE (First floor treasure room) (Both modes)